Tuesday 5 March 2013

Forever Friends Christmas Card


http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Forever Friends Christmas Card


I know I should be playing with flowers for Mother's Day but I really love this card.

I love the image, they layout and all of it. I see it and think I really like that, and then the best bit is, I made it.
I had fun with the Cuttlebug, matting and layering and embossing.  The snowflakes were made using a snowflake punch and I added little red gems to them.  I think the card is simple but really effective.  I would love to know what you think.
Thanks for looking :0)
 
I would like to enter this card for: http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ 
 
Sonia



9 comments:

  1. I want to enter this card to:

    http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a wonderful little bear and a gorgeous card, the red and white work so well with the embossed panel too, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland, nicely linked :)
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonia, I just love Forever Friends bears and this is no exception. Love the colours and layout too.
    Great card, glad you could join us at Winter Wonderland this time and hope to see you again.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely Christmas card Sonia, I love the red and white colour combination and your embossed panel and punched snowflakes are fabulous.
    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card Sonia, it has your sytle all over it, cute and tasteful

    Vonny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is such a pretty card thank you for joining in our challenge at Forever Friends "BEARS" good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.....
    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, thank you all for your beautiful comments, they have really made me smile :0)

    You are all very kind, thank you Kate, Sally, Pauline, Vonny, Sandra H, Rachel; amd Karen.

    Thank you for taking the time out to reply to me x Hugs Sonia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment

Sonia x