Just thought I would pop my head in and say 'Hi' - Sorry it has been a while since I have last blogged. I have not been on for a while as I was in recovery from my last operation and now I am playing with a cracking cold and viral infection which has knocked my immune system as I am run down.
I have managed to make a few cards and hope to upload them and start to blog again in the near future. (Watch this space)!
I was playing around and with the help of a very good friend 'Paula Holifield' (Thank You Paula)
I was able to get all my animated digital stamps working properly which Keith Dunthorne has Created for me.
They initially worked fine but with a change on the Blog they were leaving a trail behind them.
If this is or has happened to anyone and you are wondering what to do...then read on!
Paula's fantastic suggestion is as follows:
- Upload your image(s) into Photo bucket then, Name and Save your Image
- Copy the code for your Image that you have just uploaded and saved
To do this:
- You will need to Copy the Code for your Image from the 'Direct' part
Choices are: E-mail and IM, Direct, HTML and HTML Thumbnail.
NOTE: (Select Direct)
- Then in your Blog (Blogger) add the Images
- By using the 'Insert Image Icon' on your Tool Bar
- Select From a URL
- Copy the Code of your Image (From Photo bucket) and Paste the Code into the Blogger
- Your image will then appear
- Finally, Click on 'Add Selected'
Voila ~ Job Done :0)
And if you need to see it to believe it...Scroll down and you will see I have added all of mine.
PS: Please do see Paula's Sites for Inspiration, she is awesome and amazing with her card making skills and a freelance card maker for several well know magazines :0)
You can follow Paula on Face Book:
Enter her Challenges on Paula's Blog ~ A Little Bit Crafty
And if that is not enough Paula runs a Joanna Sheen Blog
Want more? Then please do check out Paula's own blog:
I really hope this was helpful to you and I really have to give Paula all the credit here. Please do leave a comment if you find this helpful :0)