Sunday 7 April 2013

Happy Update on Dies Purchased from Linda Wilson Hunter

Hi All,
 
I have loved the dies which Linda cut out for me and sent and wanted to let you know that she is excellent and great value for money. 
 
I was so happy and pleased with my order and the quality that I have now gone and placed a second order.  :)
 
I asked Linda for these Dies as I cannot afford to purchase them all...
 
  • I choose what I wanted and confirmed my order with Linda
 
  • It was sent to me very quickly and I was able to pay by Paypal
 
  • When I received my order, I said a great big 'Thank You' to Linda, told her they had obviously arrived and how happy I was.  :)
 
Anyway, if you are interested, please follow the link below:
 
This is the link to Linda from Facebook - it will take you straight to Linda's Album
 
 
I have tested the link and it works fine, however, if you do have a problem:
 
  1. Log into Facebook
  2. Click on the  'Search for people, places and things' box
  3. Type in 'Linda Wilson Hunter'
  4. Press Enter or click on the Search Icon
  5. Click on 'Add Friend' or Message Linda and you will be able to see her Albums
  6.  
 
I have to confess I was like a kid in a sweet shop opening up my goodies!  The smile on my face was a happy girly on Christmas Morning.
 
 
Best wishes and enjoy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Sonia x