Wednesday 16 October 2013

Updating Blog Begins....

Hiya,
 
I am hoping to start blogging again shortly and just wanted to say thank you to all my lovely followers. I am currently in the process of starting to add a couple of cards I have made and hope to have added them by the end of the week. 
 
If there is anyone you know who would like to follow my blog then please do let them know. I would really love to share what I do manage to create with my friends and hopefully progress with my card making skills. I love the feedback and hints or tips and appreciate all of your comments. I do read everyone and reply to them all. I am so inspired by everyones blogs that I kind off forgot about my own!

I have another op (wahoo) so will be on bed rest for a bit so hopefully, I will get to spend some time playing with my blog, crafting and updating. Any feedback and comments is much appreciated as I love to learn.

Thank you again for following me :0)
Hugs, Sonia :0)


 
Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Sonia x