Thursday 30 May 2013

Flowers in a Pot

Hi :0)
 
Hope you are well and having a great day. 
 
The card that is on display today is more flowers!
 
Sorry the photo image is wonky!  Will work on my photography skills I promise!
 
This card is a square on with no scalloped edges this time.  I did enjoy going back to matting and layering the card.
 
I have use a dark brown tan and then a lighter mocha brown basil card stock. 
 
 

Again the flowers are decoupaged and I have used tiny silver gems in the centre, thought I would try this instead of the sparkly crystal ones.  However, they were used on the border on the left.  This is just a cut out die and I thought the blue went nicely with the background and the tan paper matched the pot holding the flowers.  On the right hand side I added some more tiny silver gems and on the left side they are the bigger crystal gyms.  The matting and layering is not wonky!  It is the angle I took the photo at!!!!


The following image is the same card just standing up at an angle, what I liked is the look of the light reflecting on it and it sparkling.  I kept the card simple and did not use glamour dust or glitter glue.  I just wanted to keep it simple, stylish and elegant. 


I hope you like what you see :0)  I enjoyed making these cards in March.  Some were for Mother's day and sold and others the others will be donated to charity.
 
Thanks for looking and please do let me know what your thoughts are on this card :0)
 
Hugs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Sonia x