Thursday 30 May 2013

Spring Flowers


Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your patience, I am getting my cards together and managing to get them up on my Blog.  Sorry, I have taken so long, I have even managed to fall asleep at the laptop several times now! LOL. 

But here is my first card for you :)



 
I have called this spring flowers as they are and pretty.  I enjoyed decoupaging the flowers and used my Martha Stewart Punch which was fun.  I have mat and layered the card and embellished the cards with gems and pearl gems.  In the image I have added diamantes' to the daffodil and other pink flowers at the bottom.  They are subtle but visible.

This card shows that it is partially open as I actually cut the front of the card panel down with the Martha Stewart Punch.  You also get a glimpse of the inside which has corner punches in the corner, matting and layering for the message and left blank for any occasion. 


 
This Image should make is a little clearer, you can see the card laying down, the border is pretty and shows of the inside as well :0)
 
 
Again, a fun card to make which I enjoyed. 
Thank you for looking.
Hugs
 
 
 
Please do leave feedback and comments as they mean a lot to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Sonia x