Monday 9 December 2013

My 6th Post ~ Bella Tutorial

Hi Everyone, I hope you are all well. Well I have started to give my pro markers a day out and saw this lovely tutorial by Wild Rose Studios and had to give it a go. I did not have maroon but did have every other colour. It is not perfect, I tried the fine line nib and found that you really need to make sure you draw on a scrap of paper to check it is colour free (I used green for the rose stalk and then grey for the tail)! Tip learnt! Anyway, I had a go, which is an improvement at just looking in awe...I know it is not brilliant but unless I start practicing I am not going to learn to colour with my pro markers. I hope you like it :)
If you would like to have a go, please do go to Wild Rose Studios - or if you click on the following link it should take you straight there :0)
(4) Wild Rose Studios - Bella Pro Markers :0)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkBYKzKW6r4

Wild Rose Studio's Bella Tutorial by Dulcie




Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment

Sonia x